Monday 24 October 2011

DJ Quicksilver 'Bellissima'

Chart Peak: 4

YouTube

'Bellisssima' is the European club anthem that looks set to invade the the Uk chart sometime around 31st March '97... You have been warned!
I realise it's pretty standard practice to refer to any dance record as a "club anthem" but it rarely seems truer than this. 'Bellissima' is one of those tracks that are so functional it almost feels unfair to try and form an opinion on them out of the intended context, but then again this is exactly the sort of challenge I was trying to set myself when I started this. It's an entirely instrumental track that starts with a standard progression and builds in an odd whistling note every so often to give the track structure. Not really for me, I must admit.


Also appearing on:Now 38, 39
Available on: Positiva Presents Essential Club Anthems

No comments:

Post a Comment