Tuesday 15 December 2009

Ambassadors of Funk and MC Mario 'Supermarioland'

Chart Peak:

YouTube

And if that wasn't enough for you, we get a second helping of pseudonymous video-game "fun" from Simon Harris of the less shameful 'Bass (How Low Can You Go?)'. Now, I've got to admitthat gaming was never a big deal, and whilst I have been known to play the odd game of Tetris, I never touched this Mario stuff at all, so all I know is that there are two stereotypical Italian blokes with moustaches who have to, er, run around or something. Einstein's relatively (geddit?!!) poor rapping doesn't do a lot to entice me into this. I can well believe that the cheap-sounding bleepy noises did feature in the game, but this about as interesting to me as somebody I don't know showing me their holiday snaps.

Still, it's not as painful an experience as it could have been. Just as long as the next track's not Sonic The Hedgehog, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment