Saturday 3 December 2016

Metapost: I'm nearly famous

In a brief diversion, yesterday I made my commercial radio debut as an interview guest alongside Joe from Nowmusicfanblog.co.uk on talkRADIO, discussing our collections and the appeal of the series. We're in the 17:30-1800 segment here, though if you're reading this in the future I don't know how long the link will continue to work. It's fair to say that Hollywood offers have not flooded in over the last 24 hours, but it was something to do and whilst copying and pasting the link for this blog I noticed it had been almost exactly a year since I posted here (365 days in fact, since 2016 was a leap year) which was all the incentive I needed to finish up the post I've had in draft since late 2015. It's time I got this show back on the road so that will be published tomorrow and then I should be able to mop up the rest of Now 54 by the end of the year.

In the meantime, if you're here for the first time because of my plugging, welcome along. There are over 1000 posts here since I started in 2008 and whilst I don't necessarily stand by everything I've said about a song in the past, they were my honest opinions at the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment